- The Devil in the Cornfield: Short Stories from the Summer Writing Contest
Weird Darkness host Darren Marlar reads the top entries from the Milwaukee Paranormal Conference/Cult of Weird speculative fiction writing contest.
- Posted October 31, 2016
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
What fascinating stories are laying buried 6 feet under? Share a story for your chance to win a great prize pack for the DIY DEATHstination contest.
- Posted October 29, 2016
- The Spirit Photography of William H. Mumler
Who created the first spirit photograph? Here's the spooky history of ghost photography.
- Posted October 28, 2016
- Little Bastard: The Disappearance of James Dean’s Cursed Car
After the death of James Dean, his legendary car wreck spent several years on display before vanishing without a trace.
- Posted October 26, 2016
- DEATHstination: Interview with ‘Morose Mortician’ and Grave Tripper Laura Hardin
Meet Laura Hardin, the 'morose mortician' behind the popular graveyard-wandering Instagram account.
- Posted October 24, 2016
- Dissecting the Meaning of the Anatomical Venus
The Cult of Weird community dissected some lovely ladies for the answer to this week's giveaway question on Instagram.
- Posted October 21, 2016
- Spend Halloween Night in Dracula’s Castle
Airbnb wants to put you up for a Transylvanian vampire sleepover inside Dracula's Castle.
- Posted October 18, 2016
- Recap of the 2016 Milwaukee Paranormal Conference
A quick recap of the 2016 Milwaukee Paranormal Conference with appearances by Loren Coleman, Butch Patrick, Katrina Weidman, Linda S. Godfrey and more.
- Posted October 18, 2016
- Milwaukee Paranormal Conference Sunday Schedule
Here's what's going on Sunday, October 16th at the Milwaukee Paranormal Conference.
- Posted October 16, 2016
- Milwaukee Paranormal Conference Saturday Schedule
Here's what's going on Saturday, October 15th at the Milwaukee Paranormal Conference.
- Posted October 15, 2016
- Dancing on the Dead at London’s Enon Chapel
In the mid-1800s, why were dances held at London's Enon Chapel called "Dances of the Dead?"
- Posted October 14, 2016
- Wisconsin’s Wildest Urban Legends Panel at the Milwaukee Paranormal Conference
Learn about some of the strangest legends from the weird backwoods of Wisconsin at the Milwaukee Paranormal Conference this Sunday, October 16th!
- Posted October 13, 2016
- Dig into the Edible Body Farm this Halloween at Barts Pathology Museum
Dig into the delicious world of decomposition and bakery with this 2-day event filled with forensic science and edible human remains!
- Posted October 12, 2016
- Chasing the Ghost of Al Capone
If you're looking for the ghost of Al Capone, these five places are where you're most likely to encounter the spirit of the legendary gangster.
- Posted October 11, 2016
- Digging Up the Afterlife of Charlie Chaplin’s Remains
The remains of which silent film star were stolen from the grave in 1978 and held for ransom?
- Posted October 8, 2016
- The Exorcist’s Grave: The Final Resting Place of Father Walter Halloran
Father Walter Halloran assisted in the exorcism of Roland Doe in 1949.
- Posted October 7, 2016