- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
Find the perfect gift to warm the cold, dead heart of that special someone on Christmas mourning.
- Posted November 29, 2016
- Mothman Photographed in Point Pleasant?
50 years after the first sighting, a Point Pleasant man believes he captured a photo of the notorious creature.
- Posted November 23, 2016
- Iconic WWI Mascot Gets Much Needed Repairs
A taxidermy dog who served as a mascot for an Illinois regiment in WWI is getting some much needed repairs after 83 years.
- Posted November 22, 2016
- The London Necropolis Railway Funeral Train Carried the Dead Out of the City for 87 Years
For almost a century the London Necropolis Railway transported corpses out of the city on funeral trains to Brookwood Cemetery.
- Posted November 21, 2016
- I Got a Plush Megacolon for my Birthday
A fuzzy, lovable version of the giant, diseased megacolon specimen on display at the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia.
- Posted November 18, 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
The 250-year-old automaton swan made of silver and clockwork gears moves its head, preens, and eats a fish.
- Posted November 17, 2016
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
Historic cemetery is jarring and selling honey produced by its own colony of graveyard-dwelling bees.
- Posted November 16, 2016
- Slovakian Brothers Win Title in Central Europe Grave Digging Championship
Grave diggers gathered in Slovakia to compete for the title of fastest grave digger in central Europe.
- Posted November 15, 2016
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
HBO documentary Beware the Slenderman is about two 12-year-old Wisconsin girls who attempted to murder their friend to appease the creepypasta character.
- Posted November 14, 2016
- Morbid Curiosities: Book Launch at the Morbid Anatomy Museum
Join author Paul Gambino at the Morbid Anatomy Museum with the collectors featured in his new book Morbid Curiosities: Collections of the Uncommon and the Bizarre.
- Posted November 4, 2016