- Missing Man Found Inside the Belly of a Python
Video from Indonesian news shows villagers cutting a missing man out of a massive 23-foot python.
- Posted March 29, 2017
- Let’s Play a Little Game About Death
Strike up a death positive conversation with a loved one or have some morbid laughs with friends with the Morbid Curiosity game.
- Posted March 27, 2017
- Cruise Ship Billiards: Gyroscopic Pool Table Stays Level in Rough Waters
Video shows how a pool table on a cruise ship stays level and keeps the balls in place while the ship lists in rough weather.
- Posted March 21, 2017
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
Capuchin friar Theophilus Riesinger became the most well-known exorcist in America after a grueling case of demonic possession in 1928.
- Posted March 19, 2017
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
Warm your self by the flames of your enemies burning in effigy with these skull-shaped fireplace logs.
- Posted March 18, 2017
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
In Venice the dead are ferried through the canals on ornate funeral gondolas to a cemetery island where their afterlife is only guaranteed for as long as they can pay.
- Posted March 13, 2017
- From Here to Eternity: How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
Upcoming book from mortician Caitlin Doughty explores how other cultures care for their dead.
- Posted March 9, 2017
- Frozen Dead Guy Days: Colorado Festival Celebrates a Frozen Corpse in a Shed
Frozen Dead Guy Days celebrates Nederland, Colorado's most famous resident who has been dead and frozen in a shed since 1989.
- Posted March 6, 2017
- Milwaukee Parent Wants Teacher Fired for Using Ouija Board in Class
Milwaukee mother claims her son is having nightmares after his teacher used a Ouija board in the classroom.
- Posted March 1, 2017