- Weekend Weird: The Grave of Hugh Hefner, Paul Revere’s Outhouse, Killer Clown, and More
This week's roundup of weird news includes a Russian couple who ate 30 people from dating sites, and the rescheduled date of Doomsday.
- Posted September 29, 2017
- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
Curl up in the candlelight this fall with one of these macabre recommendations from the Cult of Weird book club.
- Posted September 22, 2017
- Weekend Weird: Hearse Fest, Mothman, Holmes’ Mustache, and More
This week's roundup of weird news and media includes the trial of a corpse pope, Hemingway's 6-toed cats, and spiritualists in Wisconsin.
- Posted September 15, 2017
- Weekend Weird: Stephen King’s Red Balloon, Holmes DNA, Floating Fire Ants, and More
Fire ants floating in Houston's floodwaters, the identity of the remains in H.H. Holmes' grave, and more in this week's roundup of weird news.
- Posted September 1, 2017