- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- Milwaukee Parent Wants Teacher Fired for Using Ouija Board in Class
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Advertise with Cult of Weird
Cult of Weird was established in 2010 and has grown into a highly engaged community of oddities enthusiasts and connoisseurs of the bizarre.
Cult of Weird content reaches an estimated 400,000-600,000 curious and macabre minds every week through the website and social media channels. It has been featured by Comedy Central’s @Midnight, National Geographic, Disinformation, Rue Morgue, Movie Pilot, and even Elvira, the Mistress of the Dark herself!
Who Can Advertise?
The Cult of Weird audience is passionate about oddities, macabre history, scientific anomalies, ancient mysteries, weird travel and gothic lifestyles. If you have a website, product or service that caters to those interests, it will be a good match with our readers. This could include:
- Oddities shops