- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Alien Structure on Asteroid 1999-RQ36
I don’t usually post much about aliens or UFOs, but the sci-fi/horror geek in me loves the sound of this one.
According to Mysterious Universe, the OSIRIS-REx (Origins Spectral Interpretation Resource Identification Security — Regolith Explorer) spacecraft will be launched in 2016 to study near-Earth asteroid 1999-RQ36, also known as 101955 Bennu. NASA claims the purpose of the study is to “help scientists investigate how planets formed and how life began, as well as improve our understanding of asteroids that could impact Earth.”
However, they make no mention of the bizarre, pyramid-like shape seen in this video on the surface of the asteroid….
Is it fake? Is it an alien space station? A mining operation? Maybe it is a pyramid containing the burial chamber of our advanced alien creators. What do you think?