- Submit Your Short Story to the Summer Paranormal Writing Contest
- Historical Grave of Pioneer Woman Contains Remains of at Least 7
- Get Your Exclusive VIP Weekend Milwaukee Paranormal Conference Tickets
- Grave Diggers Compete in the First Ever National Grave Digging Championship in Hungary
- Coffin of Young Girl Found Beneath San Francisco Home
Photos of 1955 Atomic Bomb Test
Some rare and eerie photos of a replica town involved in an atomic bomb test in May 1955, including mannequins used to demonstrate the effects on people.
Scorched, male mannequin in suit of dark fabric indicates a human would be burned but alive.
Burned up except for face, this mannequin was 7,000 feet [one and a quarter miles] from blast.
Unburned, a lady mannequin with wig askew is wearing light-colored dress which absorbs less heat.
Remains of a house built for the test more than a mile from ground zero.
Fallen mannequin in house 5,500 feet from bomb is presumed dead.