- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
Atomic Bomb Shelter
By Charlie Hintz on March 26, 2012
Ruth Colhoun and her children climb the stairs down into their new underground atomic bomb shelter in Van Nuys, California, 1951.