- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
Cathedral of Ice
The Cathedral of Ice from the 1926 film The Holy Mountain directed by Arnold Fanck.
The 50 ft. tall cathedral was constructed from ice painstakingly shaped for months on an armature of metal pipes.