- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Cathedral of Ice
The Cathedral of Ice from the 1926 film The Holy Mountain directed by Arnold Fanck.
The 50 ft. tall cathedral was constructed from ice painstakingly shaped for months on an armature of metal pipes.