- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Burlesque Queen Miss Zorita Walking Her Snake
Miss Zorita began performing at stag parties at the age of fifteen and eventually became a famous burlesque queen. Her routines often included the use of snakes, and her most remembered was called “the consummation of the wedding of the snake.”