- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Woolly Mammoth Antiques & Oddities
There are not too many places where you can find a stuffed badger and a giant Millenium Falcon on the same shelf, or original E.T. and He-Man toys alongside the likes of pickled pig fetuses, alligator lamps, Atari 2600 games, an anchor pulled from an unknown shipwreck in Lake Michigan near Door County, WI and Clancy the Dancing Squirrel.
The only thing more fascinating than the vintage taxidermy, skulls, teeth, creepy medical devices and other items are the bizarre stories that come with them and the people who find them.
Had I not been broke going in, I definitely would have come out with more creatures than the car could handle. Clancy would have had to ride home on the roof.
Woolly Mammoth Antiques & Oddities is located at 1513 W. Foster Ave., Chicago, IL 60640
One day Clancy…you will be mine!