- Submit Your Short Story to the Summer Paranormal Writing Contest
- Historical Grave of Pioneer Woman Contains Remains of at Least 7
- Get Your Exclusive VIP Weekend Milwaukee Paranormal Conference Tickets
- Grave Diggers Compete in the First Ever National Grave Digging Championship in Hungary
- Coffin of Young Girl Found Beneath San Francisco Home
Woolly Mammoth Antiques & Oddities
There are not too many places where you can find a stuffed badger and a giant Millenium Falcon on the same shelf, or original E.T. and He-Man toys alongside the likes of pickled pig fetuses, alligator lamps, Atari 2600 games, an anchor pulled from an unknown shipwreck in Lake Michigan near Door County, WI and Clancy the Dancing Squirrel.
The only thing more fascinating than the vintage taxidermy, skulls, teeth, creepy medical devices and other items are the bizarre stories that come with them and the people who find them.
Had I not been broke going in, I definitely would have come out with more creatures than the car could handle. Clancy would have had to ride home on the roof.
Woolly Mammoth Antiques & Oddities is located at 1513 W. Foster Ave., Chicago, IL 60640
One day Clancy…you will be mine!