- Submit Your Short Story to the Summer Paranormal Writing Contest
- Historical Grave of Pioneer Woman Contains Remains of at Least 7
- Get Your Exclusive VIP Weekend Milwaukee Paranormal Conference Tickets
- Grave Diggers Compete in the First Ever National Grave Digging Championship in Hungary
- Coffin of Young Girl Found Beneath San Francisco Home
World Record Black Sea Bass
These vintage photos depict fisherman with their world record black sea bass caught off of California’s Catalina Island.
A world’s record 384-pound black sea bass caught by Franklin Schenck of Brooklyn with rod and reel off Catalina Island, California, on August 17, 1900.
World record (1905) black sea bass caught by John T. Perkins at Catalina Island on June 3rd, 1905. The fish weighed in at 428 lbs. and took 57 minutes to land on rod and reel. Geo. Farnsworth – Boatman.