- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Door County Mushroom House For Sale in Wisconsin
Now is your chance to own your very own Hobbit Home! The Door County Mushroom House in Wisconsin is on the market for the first time ever.
For the first time ever, the famous Mushroom House in Door County, Wisconsin is on the market. It has one bedroom, two bathrooms and 5,073 square feet of mystery.
The house has been sitting empty for many years, sparking many rumors and legends. However, it seems that the hobbit home was not quite as abandoned as it was believed to be.
The owner has recently passed away, making this bizarre, domed retreat on the edge of Lake Michigan up for grabs. But what is the price tag for such an unusual space, you might ask?
The Mushroom House can be yours for just $349,000.
Interested? See the listing right here.
Door County Mushroom House Photos
The Door County Mushroom House is located at 5015 S Cave Point Dr, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235