- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Door County Mushroom House For Sale in Wisconsin
Now is your chance to own your very own Hobbit Home! The Door County Mushroom House in Wisconsin is on the market for the first time ever.
For the first time ever, the famous Mushroom House in Door County, Wisconsin is on the market. It has one bedroom, two bathrooms and 5,073 square feet of mystery.
The house has been sitting empty for many years, sparking many rumors and legends. However, it seems that the hobbit home was not quite as abandoned as it was believed to be.
The owner has recently passed away, making this bizarre, domed retreat on the edge of Lake Michigan up for grabs. But what is the price tag for such an unusual space, you might ask?
The Mushroom House can be yours for just $349,000.
Interested? See the listing right here.
Door County Mushroom House Photos
The Door County Mushroom House is located at 5015 S Cave Point Dr, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235