- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
The Hitzrot House, also known as the McKeesport Castle. Built for Dr. Henry W. Hitzrot in 1892 by Frederick C. Sauer in McKeesport, PA. After Hitzrot’s death, the house was purchased by the Fraternal Order of the Eagles in 1911.