- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
The Hitzrot House, also known as the McKeesport Castle. Built for Dr. Henry W. Hitzrot in 1892 by Frederick C. Sauer in McKeesport, PA. After Hitzrot’s death, the house was purchased by the Fraternal Order of the Eagles in 1911.