- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
The Hitzrot House, also known as the McKeesport Castle. Built for Dr. Henry W. Hitzrot in 1892 by Frederick C. Sauer in McKeesport, PA. After Hitzrot’s death, the house was purchased by the Fraternal Order of the Eagles in 1911.