- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Bizarre Lamps by Evan Chambers
Artist Evan Chambers fashions these bizarre lamps from copper, bronze and glass. His process involves making molds of natural found objects such as tentacles, hawk legs and opium poppies. He then casts them in bronze, silver-solders them to the spun copper bodies of the lamps, and blows glass portholes to complete the piece.
Evan Chamber’s one-of-a-kind or limited edition lamps are available right here.
Check out his personal website here.