- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Heather Benning’s Life-Size Dollhouse
Artist Heather Benning transformed an abandoned farmhouse in southwestern Manitoba into a life-size dollhouse. The 18-month process involved restoring and furnishing the house to represent the 1960s, the era when it was abandoned.
She then removed the north wall and replaced it with plexiglass.
The dollhouse stood for 6 years until, in March of 2013, Heather burned it to the ground.
More photos and info on Heather’s site right here: The Dollhouse