- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Jim Skull’s Elaborate Human Skull Sculptures Transcend Death
When he was eight years old in New Caledonia, Jim Faure found a human skull. Needless to say, it changed him forever and sent him down a unique artistic path. He now goes by the name Jim Skull, a fitting title considering his medium.
Jim’s skulls are elaborately created out of a variety of materials, revealing hints of Jim’s inspiration from his travels. Some skulls seem grown from nature, while others resemble tribal ritual objects. Whatever the style, Jim’s sculptures have an organic and transcendent nature that expresses a deep beauty in the inevitable finality of life.
See more on his website right here.