- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
The Anatomical Collages of Juan Gatti
By Charlie Hintz on March 12, 2012
Argentinian artist Juan Gatti began collaborating with film director Pedro Almodovar in 1988, which eventually inspired the “Ciencias Naturales” series.