- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
The Demented Dollhouses of Marc Giai-Miniet
French painter Marc Giai-Miniet started creating these disturbing shadowbox dioramas rather late in his career. He painstakingly crafts each nightmarish dollhouse with painstakingly detailed existential metaphors, creating a strangely familiar yet surreal and creepy miniature environment. Recurring themes include libraries, furnaces, laboratories, submarines and intestine-like tubing in lonely, decaying spaces.