- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
In the realm of independent short film, no one conjures up 24 frames of WTF per second like Robert Morgan, the strange mind behind such bizarre offerings as The Cat With Hands and The Man in the Lower-Left Hand Corner of the Photograph.
One of the best representations of his beautiful, eerie and surreal stop motion style is The Separation, a story about the extraordinary consequences of conjoined twins who decide to separate themselves.
The Separation by Robert Morgan