- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
In the realm of independent short film, no one conjures up 24 frames of WTF per second like Robert Morgan, the strange mind behind such bizarre offerings as The Cat With Hands and The Man in the Lower-Left Hand Corner of the Photograph.
One of the best representations of his beautiful, eerie and surreal stop motion style is The Separation, a story about the extraordinary consequences of conjoined twins who decide to separate themselves.
The Separation by Robert Morgan