- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Clay Sculptures by Ronit Baranga
Strange clay and porcelain sculptures by Israeli artist Ronit Baranga.
“The use of fingers and mouths in my work is full of intent and meaning. The fingers and the mouth are very sensual organs in the human body and are therefore very powerful as separated items from it. The ‘seamless’ combination of these organs in plates or cups, appearing as one, creates, in my opinion, new items that “feel” their environment and respond to it.” – Ronit
See more work from Ronit Baranga here: www.ronitbaranga.com