- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- Milwaukee Parent Wants Teacher Fired for Using Ouija Board in Class
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
The Witch Movie Playset for Kids
Let your kids conjure up some good old fashioned 1600s witchcraft with Black Phillip and the fam from The Witch!
Does a demonic black goat and the brutal slaughter of your entire family in the woods bring back fond childhood memories? If so, then this playset created by Millionaire Playboy, based on the recent arthouse horror film The Witch, will surely strike a chord.
Yes, those are the innocent Playmobil figures that we all grew up playing with, now twisted and perverted into the outcast family from The Witch who find themselves at the mercy of the devil himself.
From Millionaire Playboy:
Here is the whole playset! (Creepy forest sold separately) We’ve got the homestead, the shed, and the whole family! William can spend his days chopping wood, Katherine comes with a knife (and her silver cup). We have the stunning Thomasin (keep an eye on Anya Taylor-Joy she will be a superstar) as she ventures into the woods. There’s Caleb with the rifle and gunpowder (and special forest friend), and those two rotten twins Mercy and Jonas. They come with a stick to torment Black Philip. And finally Samuel, but he gets lost pretty easily.
The only thing missing is that adorable, suckling raven.
Hail Satan, kids…right after snack and nap time.
h/t Dread Central