All posts by J Nathan Couch
- Alien Pancakes: A Bizarre Breakfast Encounter with a UFO
One of the most peculiar encounters with a UFO involves aliens serving breakfast in Eagle River, Wisconsin.
- Posted June 24, 2017
- Photo: Legendary Maryland Goatman Spotted in Washington DC?
Is this photographic evidence of Maryland's legendary goatman?
- Posted April 28, 2016
- Naughty or Nice? The Beasts Come Out for Bloomington Krampus Night
A pack of Krampus terrorize the streets of Bloomington, Indiana for the annual Krampus Night celebration.
- Posted December 6, 2015
- Feather Death Crowns: Appalachian Omens of Death
In Appalachian culture, a bizarre phenomenon found in the pillows of sick people became known as an omen of death.
- Posted July 22, 2015
- Giant Skeleton Unearthed By Wisconsin Farmers in 1912
1912 account details the discovery of a giant human skeleton by local farmers at an effigy mound burial site in West Bend, WI known as Lizard Mound County Park.
- Posted November 16, 2014
- Skull of a Werewolf Found in Bulgaria?
Is this a photo of a werewolf skull found buried in a box?
- Posted November 3, 2014
- Goatman Comics: Minimal Art, Maximum Soul
A review of the indie comic book series Goatman Comics by Tim Vargulish.
- Posted October 21, 2014
- Ghosts in Mammoth Cave
Searching for ghosts and legends inside Kentucky's Mammoth Cave.
- Posted August 7, 2013
- Pope Lick Monster: Searching for Louisville’s Deadly Legend
Paranormal author and investigator J. Nathan Couch goes in search of the Pope Lick Monster in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Posted July 31, 2013
- A Haunted Tour of Waverly Hills Sanatorium
Author J. Nathan Couch takes a trip to Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Kentucky to experience America's most haunted place for himself.
- Posted July 30, 2013