- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
Go Back to School With This Retro Bigfoot Lunchbox
Go in search of Bigfoot with this retro metal lunchbox, complete with cool sasquatch art and fun facts.
Whether you’re going on an expedition to find the legendary sasquatch, or just going back to school, this retro metal Bigfoot lunchbox is perfect for transporting your peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Also, if you’re one of the kids from the 80s like me who is responsible for getting metal lunchboxes banned from school, you could probably use this thing for some pretty serious blunt force trauma.
In the event that you have to fend off an angry yeti in the woods, of course.
*Lunchbox not for use on human heads.
Get your retro Bigfoot lunchbox right here.