- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Go Back to School With This Retro Bigfoot Lunchbox
Go in search of Bigfoot with this retro metal lunchbox, complete with cool sasquatch art and fun facts.
Whether you’re going on an expedition to find the legendary sasquatch, or just going back to school, this retro metal Bigfoot lunchbox is perfect for transporting your peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Also, if you’re one of the kids from the 80s like me who is responsible for getting metal lunchboxes banned from school, you could probably use this thing for some pretty serious blunt force trauma.
In the event that you have to fend off an angry yeti in the woods, of course.
*Lunchbox not for use on human heads.
Get your retro Bigfoot lunchbox right here.