- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Man Arrested at Airport with Roasted Human Fetuses
Chow Hok Kuen, a British citizen in Bangkok, was recently arrest by Thai police at the airport after they found six roasted human fetuses in his luggage. The infants, between the ages of two and seven months, had apparently been wrapped in gold leaf after being roasted as part of a black magic ritual.
Though it is unclear where the bodies came from, it is believed they were being smuggled into Taiwan to sell. Police made the arrest after responding to information saying that infant corpses were being offered to wealthy clients through a black magic services website.
For being in possession of the fetuses, Chow Hok Kuen could now face a 2,000 baht fine and a year in prison.
It is thought the corpses were bought from a Taiwanese national for 200,000 baht but could have been sold for six times that amount in Taiwan.