- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Jesus and Mary on Google Street View
The Lord works in mysterious ways, such as photo bombing Google Earth.
Apparently Jesus and Mary have grown weary of appearing on grilled cheese sandwiches and other random objects. They have decided to join the ranks of prostitutes and public urination caught on Google’s Street View cameras.
People believe a recent anomaly in Google’s Street View is Jesus and Mary hovering in the air on the A5 highway near Walensee, Switzerland.
See it for yourself right here.