- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Morbid Anatomy Museum
The week before Halloween, I came home to find a package on my doorstep. Inside were the items pictured above: A Morbid Anatomy Museum t-shirt, a copy of the Morbid Anatomy Anthology, and a thank you postcard from New York’s new institution of the bizarre.
Earlier in the year Morbid Anatomy launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for renovations at their new Brooklyn location. Fortunately, Cult of Weird was able to contribute (extremely modestly) to the creation of an amazing place full of fascinating and macabre history.
The Morbid Anatomy Anthology looks great on my bookshelf.
Check out the Morbid Anatomy website here: morbidanatomymuseum.org