- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Morbid Anatomy Museum
The week before Halloween, I came home to find a package on my doorstep. Inside were the items pictured above: A Morbid Anatomy Museum t-shirt, a copy of the Morbid Anatomy Anthology, and a thank you postcard from New York’s new institution of the bizarre.
Earlier in the year Morbid Anatomy launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for renovations at their new Brooklyn location. Fortunately, Cult of Weird was able to contribute (extremely modestly) to the creation of an amazing place full of fascinating and macabre history.
The Morbid Anatomy Anthology looks great on my bookshelf.
Check out the Morbid Anatomy website here: morbidanatomymuseum.org