- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Mystic Eye 1953 Divination Board Game
This weekend’s adventures into the dark corners and dusty shelves of the unknown unearthed an original Mystic Eye board game!
Made in 1953 by Mister B Industries, Mystic Eye claims to be a powerful oracle and party game good for psychoanalysis, lie detecting, locating lost items and determining the sex of your unborn child.
Mystic Eye uses a “psycho-activated” pendulum and master chart to tap into the conscious, subconscious and super-conscious mind to divine the unknown. Unlike the Kreskin’s ESP game we came across a few months back, this copy of Mystic Eye is complete, including the instructions and the pendulum.
It was difficult not to unravel the mysteries of life, love and the occult with the one of the self-proclaimed “psychological wonders of the world” at our fingertips, so we made sure it is in working condition. But does it really pierce the veil and peer into the future? You will have to find out for yourself.