- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
History Series Goes in Search of the Lost Giants
New History Channel series Search for the Lost Giants follows Jim and Bill Vieira as they explore the existence of giants in the ancient world.
In the early 20th century, there was a bizarre wave of articles sweeping the news about the discovery of giant skeletons all over America. If the newspapers are to be believed, remains of humans seven feet tall or more, often described as having double rows of teeth and other abnormalities, were unearthed in large numbers during this time.
But if these numerous accounts are true, where are these giant skeletons now?
It is commonly believed that they were nothing more than fantastic stories devised to sell newspapers. Some, however, believe these were the remains of the Nephilim, the mysterious race of giants discussed in the book of Genesis who inhabited the antediluvian world. They were the offspring of the “sons of God” and the “daughters of men.”
Another interesting aspect of this perspective is the theory that the Smithsonian is responsible for the missing giant skeletons, hiding them away to cover up their existence.
Whatever the truth may be, it’s a fascinating topic that is finally going to be explored the way it deserves by way of an entertaining, maybe even somewhat scientific new series from the History channel.
Search for the Lost Giants will follow researchers Jim and Bill Vieira on a quest to find evidence of ancient giants, which promises to be a great watch. Even if they find nothing because the Smithsonian has conspired to censor their evidence.
Search for the Lost Giants premiers November 4th at 10/9C.
- Giant Skeletons of Mound Builders Found in Wisconsin
- Search for the Lost Giants Review
- Mound Builders and the Giants of Ancient America
- Genesis 6 Giants, Mighty Men of Old