- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Smithsonian Giant Skeleton Conspiracy
Newspapers of the 19th century reported many discoveries of giant human skeletons, which have since seemingly vanished without a trace. Is the lack of evidence proof of a Smithsonian conspiracy to cover up their existence, or proof of the rampant hoaxes running amok in journalism at the time?
Micah Hanks explores the evidence a little deeper, uncovering reliable stories and eyewitness accounts detailing the discovery of large skeletons reported by the Smithsonian itself, with clues as to the fate of these bizarre and mysterious remains.
Read the article: Big Buried Secrets: Giant Skeletons and the Smithsonian
- Mound Builders and the Giants of Ancient America
- Giant Skeletons Found in Wisconsin
- Search for the Lost Giants