- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Scuba Claus, Cave Santa and Other Weird Ways to Visit the Jolly Man for Christmas
If you visit Ruby Falls, Tennessee during the holidays, you will find a Sugar Plum Fairy Village, elves and Santa Claus himself in the depths of America’s deepest commercial cave. In Kennebunkport, Maine Santa parades around town with elves in lobster costumes for Christmas. At the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga, you’ll find the jolly fat man in scuba gear swimming with the fishes.
More: Weird Ways to See Santa
Do you know of any other weird places to visit Santa?
Share it in the comments below.