- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Scuba Claus, Cave Santa and Other Weird Ways to Visit the Jolly Man for Christmas
If you visit Ruby Falls, Tennessee during the holidays, you will find a Sugar Plum Fairy Village, elves and Santa Claus himself in the depths of America’s deepest commercial cave. In Kennebunkport, Maine Santa parades around town with elves in lobster costumes for Christmas. At the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga, you’ll find the jolly fat man in scuba gear swimming with the fishes.
More: Weird Ways to See Santa
Do you know of any other weird places to visit Santa?
Share it in the comments below.