- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Abandoned America Book Documents Forgotten Spaces Across the US
Matthew Christopher spent the last decade photographing the forgotten, crumbling ruins of America. It began as an attempt to photograph the decline of the state hospital system, but evolved into this sprawling book documenting abandoned locations and their history.
Abandoned America includes 230+ photos from over 30 empty, isolated places across the US. It is currently available to pre-order from Amazon right here.