- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Land and Sea by J.W. Buel
Bizarre biology book from 1889 outlines all the ways flora and fauna are trying to eat people.
Land and Sea by J.W. Buel is a paranoid book finely illustrated with beautiful depictions of how everything is trying to eat us, including crabs, octopus, dinosaurs and trees.