- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Land and Sea by J.W. Buel
Bizarre biology book from 1889 outlines all the ways flora and fauna are trying to eat people.
Land and Sea by J.W. Buel is a paranoid book finely illustrated with beautiful depictions of how everything is trying to eat us, including crabs, octopus, dinosaurs and trees.