- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Similar to the Iron Spider, the Breast Ripper was an instrument of torture used for interrogation and punishment in Germany and France from 1599 until the nineteenth century. It would be heated up and used to slowly tear off or shred the breast of a woman accused of adultery, abortion, heresy, blasphemy and other crimes.