- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Charles Manson’s Fiance Just Wants Him for His Corpse
It turns out the Charles Manson marriage is a deviant plot to get his corpse and put it on display. But this is only a minor setback…because he will never die.
Serial killer memorabilia can be big business – John Wayne Gacy paintings of his Pogo the Clown persona, relics from the farmhouse of Wisconsin deviant Ed Gein, Charles Manson’s spiders.
So why not Manson himself?
It seems as though Afton Elaine Burton, the woman who became engaged to Charles Manson last year, was only in it for his corpse. It is being reported that she and a friend planned to obtain Manson’s body after death to display in a glass case in LA.
The joke is on her, though, as Manson has informed her he is immortal.
Manson was admitted into a medical facility two months ago for treatment of an infection, which has delayed the wedding. The marriage license expired last week, but the love birds intend to renew it when Manson is feeling better.
via The Independent