- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Serial Killer Trivia Board Game
If you’ve ever had the urge to slaughter your friends in a friendly board game, you need the Serial Killer Trivia Game from Culture Heroes, Inc. Players choose from Richard Ramirez, Aileen Wuornos, Ed Gein, Albert Fish and Ted Bundy as their game pieces, and embark on a murderous rampage to be the first to claim five victims.
Enjoy hours of family fun as you break into houses and reveal pick scenario cards to reveal your murder methods!