- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Serial Killer Trivia Board Game
If you’ve ever had the urge to slaughter your friends in a friendly board game, you need the Serial Killer Trivia Game from Culture Heroes, Inc. Players choose from Richard Ramirez, Aileen Wuornos, Ed Gein, Albert Fish and Ted Bundy as their game pieces, and embark on a murderous rampage to be the first to claim five victims.
Enjoy hours of family fun as you break into houses and reveal pick scenario cards to reveal your murder methods!