- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
Gothic Homemaking: In Search of Human Remains with Voltaire
Fresh out of human remains? Voltaire shows you how to track down skulls and bones for some macabre home decor in the new episode of Gothic Homemaking.
In the latest episode of Gothic Homemaking Voltaire goes in search of human remains for his lair, since no goth should be without at least a few skeletons in the closet. His search for a human skull takes him to Nevertold Casket Company in Seattle, The Evolution Store in New York, a visit with Mike Zohn at Obscura, the Morbid Anatomy Flea Market, and a tour of the museum-like home of Ryan Matthew Cohn packed with skeletons, shrunken heads, and wax anatomical models.
In this episode you also learn how to make a gothic skull lamp with Voltaire, and visit Dead Horse Bay looking for bones with Purevile.