- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
Warm your self by the flames of your enemies burning in effigy with these skull-shaped fireplace logs.
Skull fireplace log – Buy on Amazon
These life size deluxe skull-shaped fireplace logs from Myar come in black, white, and brown. From the photos, it looks like the mandibles can be open, closed, or removed entirely so you can get the perfectly arranged pile of skulls in your fireplace.
Each skull is highly detailed (just look at those cranial sutures!) and hand-painted. They are made of fire proof steel-reinforced ceramic and lava granules, and heavy enough that they won’t blow away if you leave them outside in the fire pit.
These skulls are a bit pricey, but totally worth it. Find them on Amazon right here.