- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- Milwaukee Parent Wants Teacher Fired for Using Ouija Board in Class
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Warpo Brings Krampus Plush Toy to Christmas
Krampus Plush! The new collectible Don’t Cuddle the Krampus line from Warpo combines 1980s monster toys with creepy German Christmas lore.
View the Kickstarter campaign right here.
Krampusnacht is just around the corner, which means St. Nicholas’ menacing counterpart Krampus will soon be stalking the streets in search of naughty children.
To celebrate, the company that brought you Legends of Cthulu actions figures is resurrecting the glory of 1980s monster toys with a retro Krampus plush toy line called Don’t Cuddle the Krampus.
The adorable, plush Christmas devil is about 14″ tall in the sitting position! Included in the line are his three Naughty Kids: Headlock Harry, Gag Me Gloria, and Know-It-All Ned.
The Don’t Cuddle the Krampus Kickstarter campaign has some pretty cool backer rewards, including stickers, t-shirts, coloring books, Christmas cards, gift wrap, Krampus Krunch cereal boxes…you can even get a plastic-molded piece of Krampus coal.
Unlike most Kickstarter campaigns I see, this one actually makes me want to go broke getting all of the Krampus accessories!
See more here: “Don’t Cuddle the Krampus” Retro 80’s Toy Line
Starbucks Christmas Cup Krampus Fun
Starbucks Christmas cups featuring Krampus via Grave Matters