- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- Milwaukee Parent Wants Teacher Fired for Using Ouija Board in Class
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Syphilis and the Grave of Al Capone
For the latest episode of Under the Knife, Dr. Lindsey Fitzharris goes on location to visit the grave of gangster Al Capone (with a bottle of gin, of course) in Mount Carmel Cemetery to explore his syphilis-fueled decent into madness and death.
Watch more episodes of Under the Knife right here.