- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Lilly Gray: Victim of the Beast
In the Salt Lake City Cemetery there is a peculiar old gravestone that has been the source of much speculation. The small granite marker of Lilly Gray (1881-1954) bears the inscription Victim of the Beast 666.
Who was Lilly Gray and why would anyone put a statement like that on a gravestone?