- Weekend Weird: Merry Cultmas Edition
Christmas monsters, pieces of saints, and the joy of Scary Christmas in this week's roundup of weird news and media.
- Posted December 8, 2017
- Watch: Heilung Live at Castlefest 2017
Heilung brings the pagan sounds of the Northern European Iron Age and the Viking Period to the stage with lyrics from ancient texts and rune stones.
- Posted December 7, 2017
- Bone of St. Nicholas Dated to Correct Era
A fragment of bone believed to be a relic of St. Nick, the historical figure who inspired our modern Santa, has been dated to the 4th century.
- Posted December 6, 2017
- Lizzie Borden’s Maplecroft Mansion is For Sale
Own the house where Lizzie Borden lived out her life after the brutal murders she was acquitted of.
- Posted November 30, 2017
- Cult of Weird 2017 Holiday Gift Guide
The gift guide for those of us who would rather find our stockings stuffed with the feet they came from.
- Posted November 23, 2017
- What Happened to Ed Gein’s Gravestone?
For almost two decades now, visitors to the grave of Ed Gein have found the Wisconsin killer's grave unmarked. This is why.
- Posted November 16, 2017
- Weekend Weird: Post-Halloween Blues Edition
Trick or treat meth, haunted dolls, Chicago mothman attack and more in this week's roundup of weird news and media.
- Posted November 3, 2017
- History Bones: Artist Lee Harper Recreates Strange History with Miniature Skeletons
Explore the scenes of some of history's most deranged moments with these incredibly detailed and macabre dioramas by artist Lee Harper.
- Posted November 2, 2017
- Face of 18th-Century Torryburn Witch Revealed in Digital Reconstruction
The face of a Scottish woman accused of witchcraft has been revealed 313 years after her death.
- Posted October 31, 2017
- Inside the Macabre Personal Museum of Occult Collector Calvin Von Crush
A look at Calvin Von Crush's morbid collection of rare occult and paranormal history, human remains, and grotesque freaks of nature.
- Posted October 31, 2017
- Weekend Weird Halloween Edition
Celebrate the thinning of the veil with Ouija boards, witches, and other nameless horrors in this week's conjuring of spooky weird news and media.
- Posted October 27, 2017
- The History of the Notorious Nuremberg Torture Collection
With some 1,300 artifacts from Europe's brutal past, the Nuremberg torture collection was the largest of it's kind.
- Posted October 25, 2017
- Spider vs the Living Dead
Two terrifying, flesh-craving beasts. Who will win? Watch this stop-motion animated short to find out.
- Posted October 23, 2017
- Weekend Weird: Billy Corgan Sees a Shapeshifter, Bigfoot’s Anniversary, Appalachian Burial Customs, and More
This week's weird news and media includes a look at the Salem during Halloween, the latest on consciousness after death, and a contortionist with a strange illness.
- Posted October 20, 2017