- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
Curl up in the candlelight this fall with one of these macabre recommendations from the Cult of Weird book club.
- Posted September 22, 2017
- Weekend Weird: Hearse Fest, Mothman, Holmes’ Mustache, and More
This week's roundup of weird news and media includes the trial of a corpse pope, Hemingway's 6-toed cats, and spiritualists in Wisconsin.
- Posted September 15, 2017
- Weekend Weird: Stephen King’s Red Balloon, Holmes DNA, Floating Fire Ants, and More
Fire ants floating in Houston's floodwaters, the identity of the remains in H.H. Holmes' grave, and more in this week's roundup of weird news.
- Posted September 1, 2017
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
The new Amazon series will bring to life fan-favorite stories of historical mysteries from the popular Lore podcast.
- Posted August 31, 2017
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
American Ripper ends over a century of rumors that H.H. Holmes escaped his death sentence.
- Posted August 31, 2017
- The Magician and the Spirits
It's never too early to introduce kids to the story of Houdini's crusade against spiritualists.
- Posted August 30, 2017
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
The first episode of Ephemera digs into the strange details of a mysterious grave in California and the inscription on a tree that reads "killed by a bear."
- Posted August 25, 2017
- Confessions of a Funeral Director
Watch the promo for the upcoming book Confessions of a Funeral Director by Caleb Wilde.
- Posted August 23, 2017
- Weekend Weird: Cannibal Boyfriend, Doomsday Eclipse, Trees That Don’t Touch, and More
Here's the last roundup of weird news you'll ever get before the total solar eclipse brings about the end of the world on Monday.
- Posted August 18, 2017
- The Head of German Serial Killer Peter Kurten in Wisconsin Dells
Come face to face with the mummified head of the Dusseldorf Vampire in the dark passages of Ripley's Believe It or Not in Wisconsin Dells.
- Posted August 14, 2017
- Weekend Weird: Beware of Lizard Men During the Eclipse, More Flying Humanoid Sightings in Chicago, and More
As solar eclipse madness grips the country, South Carolina braces for lizard men.
- Posted August 12, 2017
- A Chance Meeting with Filmmaker John Borowski
We met true crime filmmaker John Borowski and talked about H.H. Holmes and the Jack the Ripper connection.
- Posted August 7, 2017
- Weekend Weird: Ghostly Radio Station, Occult Steakhouse, and More
This week's weird news includes an elongated child's skull found in Crimea, Russia's ghostly Cold War radio station mystery, and other oddities.
- Posted August 4, 2017
- Creepy Clown Motel of Tonopah is For Sale, Nightmares Included
The iconic roadside motel can be yours now, nightmares included!
- Posted July 24, 2017