- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
1900 Artificial Legs
By Charlie Hintz on January 5, 2013
Studio photo of a young girl wearing a pair of artificial legs c1900. The legs were manufactured by James Gillingham, a boot- and shoemaker based in Chard, Somerset.