- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
1900 Artificial Legs
By Charlie Hintz on January 5, 2013
Studio photo of a young girl wearing a pair of artificial legs c1900. The legs were manufactured by James Gillingham, a boot- and shoemaker based in Chard, Somerset.