- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- From Here to Eternity: Caitlin Doughty Explores How Other Cultures Care for Their Dead
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
Ectrodactyly – The Lobster Claw Syndrome
Ectrodactyly, or lobster claw syndrome, is the name given to the condition in which hands or feet have a claw-like deformation. Lord Lokhraed, guitarist and singer of French Black Metal band Nocturnal Depression, has ectrodactyly on his fretting hand, and Lee Hee-ah, a Korean pianist, has only two fingers on each hand.
Circus freak show performer Grady Stiles, also known as Lobster Boy, was the sixth generation of his family born with ectrodactyly.