- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Ectrodactyly – The Lobster Claw Syndrome
Ectrodactyly, or lobster claw syndrome, is the name given to the condition in which hands or feet have a claw-like deformation. Lord Lokhraed, guitarist and singer of French Black Metal band Nocturnal Depression, has ectrodactyly on his fretting hand, and Lee Hee-ah, a Korean pianist, has only two fingers on each hand.
Circus freak show performer Grady Stiles, also known as Lobster Boy, was the sixth generation of his family born with ectrodactyly.