- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
The Opthalmophantome, or eye phantom, is an antique surgical tool used to train ophthalmologists circa the 1900s. Pig eyes were placed in the eye sockets.
There isn’t much more information available on these ominous looking contraptions. They are extremely rare and seem to be held mostly in private collections. They pop up in auctions from time to time.