- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
Croc Tries to Drag Elephant Down by its Trunk
Video shows a crocodile grab an elephant by the trunk and try to pull it down before other elephants come to the rescue.
A group of elephants are peacefully walking near the water when this startling video takes a horrific turn. When one elephant extends its trunk into the water, a huge crocodile suddenly springs out and clamps its jaws around the trunk.
The elephant immediately begins to thrash around, trying to shake it off, but it’s not until another larger elephant seemingly stomps the croc that it finally lets go.
The video was reportedly filmed by a boater in the Liwonde National Park in Malawi on April 10.