- The Lost Chapel of Bones in Malta
- The Most Horrific Publicized Case of Exorcism in American History
- Add Some Macabre to Your Fireplace With These Human Skull-Shaped Logs
- Death and Burial in Venice: What Does the Floating City do with Its Dead?
- ‘The Butchering Art’ Explores the Brutal Practices of Victorian Surgery
The Immortal Jellyfish
The Turritopsis nutricula jellyfish is the only thing known to man to achieve biological immortality. By renewing cells through a process of cell transdifferentiation, the hydrozoan continually reverts back to an immature polyp stage.
Theoretically, the jellyfish should be able to live indefinitely through this process if it doesn’t fall victim to a predator or disease.