- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
The Immortal Jellyfish
The Turritopsis nutricula jellyfish is the only thing known to man to achieve biological immortality. By renewing cells through a process of cell transdifferentiation, the hydrozoan continually reverts back to an immature polyp stage.
Theoretically, the jellyfish should be able to live indefinitely through this process if it doesn’t fall victim to a predator or disease.