- Cult of Weird Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- The Silver Swan is a Marvel of 18th-Century Clockwork Automata
- The Sweet Hereafter: Honey from Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery
- Watch the First Trailer for the Beware the Slenderman Documentary
- DIY DEATHstination: Win Great Stuff by Digging up Stories from Your Local Cemetery
Paris Flood 1910
Books from the library float down the street during the 1910 Great Flood of Paris, when waters from the Seine rose up into the streets through the tunnels, sewers and drains from months of high rainfall.