- Morbid Must-Reads: 2017 Fall Reading List
- Watch the First Teaser From the Lore Podcast Live-Action Series Coming to Amazon
- Exhumation Ends 120 Year Mystery of H.H. Holmes’ Death
- Killed By A Bear: The Story of a Mysterious Gravesite in California
- Sea and Land: Victorian History Book Illustrates the Dreaded and Grotesque Natural World
Celebrate 125 Years of the Ouija Board at OuijaCon
The Talking Board Historical Society is celebrating the Ouija board’s 125th birthday in Baltimore with the first ever Ouija conference.
The Ouija Board was born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1890 and manufactured there for many years by William Fuld and the Kennard Novelty Company. Now, in celebration of 125 years of Ouija, the Talking Board Historical Society presents a first-of-its-kind event – OuijaCon 2015 hosted by expert Robert Murch from April 23rd-25th at the Baltimore Harbor Hotel.
Join talking board collectors, historians, paranormal experts and fans for panels and symposiums including presentations by:
- Robert Murch
- Jeff Belanger
- Chip Coffey
- John Zaffis
- Rosemary Ellen Guiley
- Brandon Hodge
- Dave Schrader
- Karen Dahlman
- Darren Evans
The conference will also include a talking board fashion show and art contest, collectors panel, live séance with Chip Coffey, and an exhibit displaying some of the rarest and most valuable talking boards on the planet.
World’s First Traveling Talking Board Museum
The museum will showcase 125 years of history with prized artifacts from collectors around the globe, including talking boards, planchettes, dial plates, spirit trumpets and more.
Get more info here: OuijaCon 2015